Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate for creating their profile on our marketplace: name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifying information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name and version, the type of computer, technical information about a User's means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized), as well as other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Find BoB Ltd. may collect and use Users personal identification information for the following purposes:
- a. To improve customer service - information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- b. To improve our Site - we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- c. To market their practice internally on our marketplace - we use the information Users provide about themselves on our marketplace and make it available to other members searches. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- d. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- e. To send periodic emails - we may use the email address to send the User information and updates pertaining to their profile, marketplace activity, reports, and other marketplace events. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Nonetheless, transmission of information on the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, by email or otherwise. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Sharing your personal identification information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
2235 Sheppard Avenue East
Toronto, Ontario M2J 5B5
Roland Chan, CEO @Find BoB
204 - 13311 Yonge St.,
Richmond Hill, ON
This document was last updated on November 21, 2017.